Friday, October 29, 2004
courtesy KATU
Unlike the pollster I openly mocked yesterday, I have a great deal of admiration for Portland pollster Tim Hibbits. His latest KATU poll reveals Sen. Kerry with a rather comfortable lead in Oregon. Maybe some of the pathos from Red Sox fans has rubbed off on me... I'll believe it when I see it. If you're a real polling geek, the questions and data are here (pdf).
Meanwhile, ordinarily good pollster John Zogby has teamed up with ordinarily cool Rock the Vote to do a remarkably stupid poll of only cell phone users who sign up for a text message poll. With such a worthless sample consisting only of people with cell phones who sign up for the poll, I'm surprised Zogby is doing this at all. We're almost better off using one of those even more worthless snap polls on CNN and Fox...
0 comments:
Post a Comment